The fit of this garment is modelled after a 1950’s slip, an era when lingerie was just as important as what you wore on the outside. We were lucky enough to find an actual vintage fabric to use on the bodice, a sheer fabric printed with a dainty flocked daisy print. Because of this, the style is available in very limited quanties. The leopard print is a stretch satin fabric, and the hem is finished with an ivory sheer pleated trim. Although we designed this as an undergarment, it is cute enough to be worn as a dress!
Sewn with love in California, USA.
To qualify for a refund, items must be received back to us within 20 days of your original order shipment date (as printed on your packing slip). Exchanges must be received within 30 days. Returns are not accepted after 30 days. Final sale items may not be returned. For sanitary reasons, panties may not be returned.
How to Return/Exchange
- Please contact Lucy B for a return authorization number
- Return the item in the same condition as you received it (judged at our discretion). The item must be in new condition, unworn, with tags still attached, in the original packaging. Incomplete returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Pack the item securely
- Clearly indicate the authorization number on the outside and inside of the package. If your items come back without an authorization number, our receiving department will not accept the package
- You are responsible for shipping fees sending the item back to us. Send your package via a prepaid, insured, traceable method. We are not responsible for lost packages
- Exchanges will be shipped to you as soon as we receive your return. Please note exchanges can take approximately 2 weeks to be received back to you. For exchanges needed in a rush we recommend you place an order for the new item and ship the original item back for a refund. Refunds will be issued as soon as we receive your return.
- Customs, duties, postage and other related charges are the sole responsibility of the customer and cannot be refunded